When you’re looking to celebrate in distinctive Hawaiian style, look to Kauai’s most celebrated resort. Named the #1 resort on the island by both Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler, Ko’a Kea offers a sophisticated boutique hotel setting on the south shore.
Though located just 20 minutes from the Lihue airport and nearby golf, hiking, and other top attractions, Ko’a Kea’s oceanfront accommodations and modern amenities make for an intimate and inconspicuous escape that groups can truly claim as their own. A serene saltwater pool area, seaside spa cabana offering indigenous services, and Red Salt restaurant beloved by visitors and locals alike are all complemented by award-winning service that is both highly personalized and personable.
If the call of business can be heard over the ocean waves, the 700-square-foot Koa Room boasts space for up to 24 attendees, plenty of natural light and a private in-suite bathroom. Catering menus by acclaimed Executive Chef Noelani Planas – a student of Michael Mina, Wolfgang Puck and Joël Robuchon – feature artful cuisine crafted using fresh local produce and seafood.
For more information about hosting your next executive retreat, corporate incentive trip, wedding room block, or other special event at Ko’a Kea, please visit our website.
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Total SqFt.: 650
- Sleeping Rooms: 121
- Business Center (Yes/No)
- Committable Rooms (#): 121
- Distance from Convention Center (kilometers): 23
- Distance from Convention Center (miles): 14
- Fitness Center (Yes/No)
- Largest Banquet Seating (pax): 60
- Largest Exhibit Space (ft2): 700
- Largest Exhibit Space (m2): 65
- Largest Theater Seating (pax): 20
- Meeting Rooms (#): 1
- Other Suites (#): 8
- Outdoor venue for reception (largest pax): 50
- Pool (Yes/No)
- Presidential Suites (#): 0
- Restaurant (Yes/No)
- Total Meeting Space (m2): 65
- Total Meeting Space (ft2): 700
- Total Rooms (#): 121
Floorplan: View Floorplan