Registration Is Deadline Is Extended Until 9/26!
Due to significant demand after the registration deadline, we have extended registration for the 2016 Hawai'i Tourism Conference until the start of the conference on 9/26!
Tracks include: Culture - Environment - Education - Visitor Experience - Media & Technology - Marketing - Lodging - China and Japan Business Development.
Don't miss a full week of collaboration and networking on industry-leading vision, best practices and solutions, plus:
- An expanded global summit track with headliners including MLS star & Galaxy President Chris Klein and Clippers President Gillian Zucker in our sports marketing session; travel TV celebrities Adam Richman hosting Roy Yamaguchi and a list of culinary tourism leaders, and Don Wildman hosting session on local experiences and customized travel; founder of the International Institute for Peace through Tourism Louis D'Amore, and a list of high-profile industry executives.
- the 2016 Tourism Legacy Awards honoring Hawai'i's Gifts to the World, this year featuring surfing
- The Village Square – An iconic centerpiece to a new collaborative format & layout, with Exhibitors, an #HTClive Social Media Studio, Tech Hub, Immersive 360 VR experiences, a Showcase of Hawai'i's signature events & festivals, Demos & Workshops
- AM Aloha Activities and Evening 'Ohana Time sessions at host hotels
- Live entertainment throughout the week including a special performance by Willie K on Friday.
Register for the full week at a discount or choose the days that best suit your interests. Reserve your limited spot today at www.hawaiitourismconference.com.
$375 full conference
$250 two days
$185 single day
Don't forget to check out our discount hotel accommodations and inter-island airfare being offered through our partners OUTRIGGER HOTELS & RESORTS and ISLAND AIR. Details available on the website.
We look forward to seeing you in September.